Come Work with Us!
Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Born in the hallways of Fanshawe College’s Lawrence Kinlin School of Business, Digital Clicks Marketing is a London, Ontario based full-service digital marketing agency that has been servicing local, national, and international clients since 2010. Our modest but dedicated team of professionals are experts in their craft: working with top-notch digital marketing technologies and providing tailor-made solutions to help our clients achieve their goal.
We are currently seeking a motivated and passionate Digital Marketing Specialist to join our incredible team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Regularly communicate with stakeholders and clients on project status; and assess current or future client needs and priorities.
- Monitor and track project milestones and deliverables and relay appropriate information to the applicable members of the leadership team.
- Understand the short term and long-term goals of your client(s) and drive the team towards the execution of those goals.
- Foster strong relationships with clients and the members of your team to effectively execute deliverables on time.
- Manage overall project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule and scope
- Researching, strategizing, planning, and executing digital marketing initiatives that align with the clients’ goals and monitor its impact using targeted KPIs.
- Creating and communicating effective marketing briefs and schedules for clients and other team members.
- Monitoring the impact of digital marketing campaigns and providing strategic recommendations to help enhance campaign performance.
- Complete a variety of digital marketing tasks within target timelines and budgets.
- Assist with various types of research (e.g. keyword research reports, email program audits, content topic research, etc.).
- Further our clients’ online reach using data-driven insights.
- Apply a strong understanding of web analytics tools to digital marketing campaigns. Stay in the know of the latest and most advanced digital trends and eCommerce marketing tactics.
- Make usability and conversion optimization recommendations.
- Be a valuable part of website launch projects from the planning stage through to launch.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments for tasks requiring additional support or multiple department involvement.
- Effectively communicate to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, and develop the best possible solutions within the budget and timeline constraints provided.
- Deep knowledge of Digital Marketing Ad Platforms (Google Ads, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc.).
- Deep understanding of Analytics related software (Google Tag Manager, Analytics, Facebook Pixel).
- Working Knowledge of Digital consumer Behavior & retail trends.
- General Business Knowledge (Sales Cycles, Seasonality, Gross Margin, Gross Profit)
- Business Math (LTV, CPA, ROAS calculations).
- Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- College or University education in the field of Marketing
- A high degree of professionalism with an outstanding ability to work effectively and efficiently with internal colleagues and external clients at all levels of management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet tight deadlines and adapt to growth and change
- Working Knowledge and integration experience with WordPress, Shopify & WooCommerce.
Hard Knocks Versus Higher Education.
It may be that you are the exact fit for this position, but you did not pursue post-secondary education. Sometimes experience and a proven track record can as valuable as a diploma or degree. If this is you, please apply and tell us why you are the right choice!
In exchange for your talent and expertise, Digital Clicks is committed to providing competitive compensation, health benefits, flexible work schedules, opportunities for growth and professional development, and a fun, supportive environment that will allow you to grow.
This is a full-time position. Please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com , remember to tell us why you are the ideal candidate for the position!
What our Clients are Saying
The decision to utilize paid search has proven very valuable to our organization! Not only do we receive significant online exposure, but we have translated much of the web traffic we receive into sales! Working with Scott & Digital Clicks Marketing has been a great experience!
Their fresh ideas on optimization consistently help us boost our ad’s effectiveness. I highly recommend Digital Clicks Marketing.