Client Account Strategist
Digital Clicks Marketing Inc.
About Digital Clicks
Born in the hallways of Fanshawe College’s Lawrence Kinlin School of Business, Digital Clicks Marketing is a London, Ontario-based full-service digital marketing agency that services local, national, and international clients since 2010. Our dedicated team of professionals are experts in their craft: working with top-notch digital marketing technologies and partners, delivering tailor-made solutions to help our clients achieve their revenue goals.
We are currently seeking a motivated and passionate Client Account Strategist to join our incredible team. Although we are headquartered in London, Ontario, the position is virtual and open to candidates living outside the London region.
About the Role:
You’re a natural-born consultant & strategist who loves solving marketing challenges at scale and making data-driven recommendations. You can connect the dots from various data sets – and communicate them in a practical manner that gets clients excited & on-board. You take your client’s success personally, protecting and maximizing each invested dollar as if it were your own.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage & assess new inbound client opportunities
- Interpret client needs with appropriate digital tactics and marketing solutions
- Create strategy and sales support documentation
- React and direct implementation of client “Pulse” or “Promotional” campaign requests
- Analyze & interpret account marketing data
- illustrate and champion tangible revenue results
- Monthly client communication
- Solid understanding of Digital Marketing inbound strategies such as:
- Paid Search, SEO, Paid Social & eCommerce
- Google Analytics & business intelligence.
- 2 years minimum Digital Marketing experience (agency experience an asset)
- Deep Knowledge of digital consumer behaviour & online trends.
- General Business Knowledge (Sales Cycles, Seasonality, Gross Margin, Gross Profit)
- Business Math (LTV, CPA, ROAS calculations).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel /Google Sheets capabilities
- College or University education in the field of Marketing
- A high degree of professionalism with a positive approach to collaborating effectively and efficiently with teammates, partners and clients.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet tight deadlines and adapt to growth and change
Bonus Points – Do you have any relevant certifications? This is where you get to brag a little…
Tell us a little more about your professionally educated journey?
Hard Knocks Versus Higher Education.
It may be that you are the exact fit for this position, but you did not pursue post-secondary education. Sometimes, experience and a proven track record can be as valuable as a diploma or degree. If this is you, please apply and tell us why you are the right choice!
In exchange for your talent and expertise, Digital Clicks is committed to providing competitive compensation, health benefits, flexible work schedules, opportunities for growth and professional development, and a fun, supportive environment that will allow you to grow.
This is a full-time position. Please attach a PDF version of your C.V. & cover letter, remember to tell us why you are the ideal candidate for the position!