Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Clicks Marketing Inc.
About Digital Clicks
Born in the hallways of Fanshawe College’s Lawrence Kinlin School of Business, Digital Clicks Marketing is a London, Ontario-based full-service digital marketing agency that has been servicing local, national, and international clients since 2010. Our modest but dedicated team of professionals are experts in their craft: working with top-notch digital marketing technologies and providing tailor-made solutions to help our clients achieve their goals.
We are currently seeking a motivated and passionate Digital Marketing Specialist to join our incredible team.
About the Role
You’re a natural-born paid media specialist & consultant who loves developing profitable marketing campaigns at scale and making data-driven optimizations according to best practices. You can understand the tactics and strategies that will correlate with client success. You take your client’s success personally, protecting and maximizing each invested dollar as if it were your own. Although we are headquartered in London, Ontario, the position is virtual and open to candidates living outside the London region.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Regularly communicate with stakeholders on client campaign status
- assess current or future client needs and priorities
- Monitor and track campaign/project milestones and deliverables and relay appropriate information to the applicable members of the leadership team
- Understand the short-term and long-term revenue goals of your client(s)
- Foster strong relationships with clients and the members of your team to effectively execute deliverables on time
- deploy overall project implementation adhering to the defined strategy, client budget, and term
- Researching, planning, and implementation of paid search strategies that align with the clients’ goals and monitor its impact using targeted KPIs.
- Creating and communicating effective marketing briefs and schedules for clients and other team members
- Complete a variety of digital marketing tasks within target timelines and budgets
- Assist with various types of research (e.g. keyword research reports, email program audits, content topic research, etc.)
- Further our clients’ online reach using data-driven insights
- Stay in the ‘know’ of the latest and most advanced digital trends and eCommerce marketing tactics.
- Provide strategic channel-specific recommendations to optimize account performance.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments for tasks requiring additional support or multiple department involvement.
- Effectively communicate & prioritize needs, resolve challenges, and implement marketing within the budget and timeline constraints provided
- 1-2 years experience in a Paid Search/eCommerce implementation role (agency experience a bonus)
- College Diploma or University degree in the field of Marketing
- Deep knowledge of P.P.C., S.E.M. & eCommerce marketing fundamentals
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics and related applications (Google Tag Manager, Analytics, Facebook Pixel)
- Knowledge of Digital consumer Behavior & Online retail trends and seasonality
- General Business & eCommerce Math – ROI, ROAS, GM and GP calculations
- Proficient in Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization strategies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet tight deadlines and adapt to growth and change
- Working Knowledge/experience with WordPress, Shopify & WooCommerce integration a bonus
Bonus Points – Do you have Certifications? (This is where you get to brag a little).
- Google, Facebook, Analytics, HubSpot, MailChimp WordPress? Let us know.
Experience Vs Education.
It may be that you are the exact fit for this position, but you did not pursue post-secondary education. Sometimes experience and a proven track record can be as valuable as a diploma or degree. If this is you, please apply and tell us why you are the right choice!
In exchange for your talent and expertise, Digital Clicks is committed to providing competitive compensation, health benefits, flexible work schedules, opportunities for growth and professional development, and a fun, supportive environment that will allow you to grow.
This is a full-time position. Please attach a . PDF version of your C.V and cover letter, remember to tell us why you are the ideal candidate for the position! Digital Clicks Marketing is an equal opportunity employer.