Senior Pay Per Click (PPC) Campaign Manager
Digital Clicks Marketing Inc.
At Digital Clicks Marketing, we specialize in helping businesses win more revenue & customers from
To support our rapid growth, we are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, team player to join
our growing Digital Agency as a Senior Pay Per Click (PPC) Campaign Manager. The successful
candidate will work to deliver complex performance marketing campaigns across various verticals
and industries. Note, This is a full-time in-office role (Based in London Ontario)
About the Role:
As a Senior PPC Campaign manager, you are responsible for developing, implementing, and
managing PPC programs for our clients. You are also responsible for deploying and managing
sophisticated performance analytics, tracking, and attribution models and generating detailed reports
on a regular basis. Working with the other team members, you will ensure the PPC campaigns align
with and support clients’ overall online marketing goals.
Specifically, your key accountabilities will be as follows:
• Develop and manage complex PPC campaigns within Google Ads, Meta, Bing, YouTube (etc.) that
drive positive ROI for our clients
• Prioritize and execute PPC campaigns and landing page strategies to improve the quality and
quantity of conversions coming from all PPC programs
• Maintain expertise in Google Ads theory and tactics in order to implement best practices and
continuously improve campaign performance
• Continually deploy A/B test campaigns in order to optimize campaign performance
• Continuously explore alternatives and new PPC program options to be integrated into the existing
• Implement website tracking and analytics code (typically Google Analytics & TAG Manager) and
extract insights from the data that is collected. This includes analyzing funnels and other user
behaviour indicators to innovate new tactics that can be applied to the website pages and PPC
• Develop and maintain performance reporting and metrics for all accounts, including but not limited
to attribution models, conversion paths, cost-per-acquisition, return on ad spend, Return On
Marketing investment, click-through rate, conversion rate etc.
You are an analytical person who is completely comfortable working with large amounts of data, and
complex spreadsheets and has the ability to discover statistically relevant patterns. You must have
advanced knowledge of PPC advertising, advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and advanced
Excel skills. You are results-oriented and continuously look for ways to make each campaign and
program better than the last. In addition, you also possess the following:
• A strong desire to win and be the best at what you do is a must.
• 3 – 5 years of experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics
• Advanced Excel skills
• Superior problem-solving and analytical skills
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO) knowledge (this is an asset, not required)
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Devotion and flexibility to accommodate campaigns that run 24/7
• Self-motivated with an extremely strong work ethic
• Passionate about innovating and delivering superior performance
• Systematic and logical with the ability to develop and use effective processes
• Detailed orientated
• Reliable and dependable
• Relevant Education & Work Experience
Hard Knocks Versus Higher Education.
It may be that you are the exact fit for this position, but, you did not pursue post-secondary
education. Sometimes, experience and a proven track record can as valuable as a diploma or
degree. If this is you – please apply, and tell us why you are the right choice!
About Digital Clicks
Born in the Hallways of Fanshawe College’s Lawrence Kinlin School of Business and Incorporated in
2010. Digital Clicks Marketing Inc. is a collection of eCommerce, Lead Generation and Performance
Marketing experts. DCM develops custom digital marketing campaigns for brands. Our mission is
straightforward, deliver the right ad, to the right audience, at the right time and on the right device.
In exchange for your talent and expertise, Digital Clicks is committed to providing competitive
compensation, health benefits, flexible work schedules, opportunities for growth and professional
development, and a fun, supportive environment that will allow you to grow.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to tell us
why you are the ideal candidate for the position!
Digital Clicks Marketing is an equal opportunity employer.